Pages

Tuesday, September 4, 2007

yet another entry

the blogging vibe is back. yikes~

im posting my 2nd entry for the day. just like the gud old days. bt oklaa i guess..acceptable since its the hols and all :p

am currently reading the harry potter book. ketinggalan zaman yg amat sangat eventho we bought it on the very 1st day with all that queing kn hid :p halfway to go. everyime i read this book for the 1st time..the ones later in the series that is..it will send shivers down my spine. i dunno why it has that effect on me. its not even scary. childish...i noe.

my vision haf gone blurry from all them reading. quite hard to adjust and focus from short to long distance. eye exercise...no? haha. need some rest and hence i blog.

the break is coming to an end. super short or wat. huhu. thot i could manage to fit in 1 season of series bt it seems that time is so0oo not on my side. well..guess its only me and harry for this cuti then.

my software engin book still remains as it is. closed and untouched. huhu. my eop homework still unread. oooh..i am procrastinating big time. such bad habits i daresay husna. isyh3.

just wen u thot it shud be easy peasy lemon squeezy..u got it all wrong...

oklaa..need to get back to harry and the horcruxes. occlumency. where they get them names and spells and incantations..it beats me. feels great to just come up with names and stuff and ppl pn just take it in je kn. haha.

"silence is not golden...its quite rusty the way i see it"

No comments: