Pages

Saturday, March 29, 2008

2 more papers to go and I'm having a breakdown now. haiiisyh. the emotions just flow. overwhelmed and u can't hold back..that's just when u let go.

Life sure put many obstacles ahead. Roadblocks. Tests. I guess that's what makes us real. How we overcome the challenges. how we face it all. The trials and tribulations.

I thought I was quite independent bt when it comes down to it..I find myself depending on my parents a lot. I'm just grateful that they're there for me in times like these. thank you for understanding. talking to family just makes things seem better. Especially to a sister who gets what I'm going through. we have the same experiences. I guess its in the genes. hehe. Thanx Dids~ this sounds like a thank-you speech that people give out at award shows but just a reminder to self: when ure feeling down..ppl are there for you. Its just a matter of reaching out or not. I'm blessed..alhamdulillah~

While I'm in the thanking mode..heaps of thanx to kma for welcoming me in the wee hours of the morning. I knew ur sleeping habits were as weird as mines ;p u provided electricity when it was scarce and for that I thank u~ :) we also came to share the same fondness over gong yoo eh kma. Hehe. May he be in the best of health at khidmat negara ;p

I must get back to studying...haiisyh.

Q: what do you do when exams is only just a few hours away??
A: u blog email~

Must stdy2..yosh~

**pic specially dedicated to nad *winkwink*

No comments: