Pages

Saturday, November 24, 2007

friends for monstah

adah: (knocks on the toilet door..i was brushing my teeth) along!! along!! guess wat i buy??
me: whaaatt?? (hates to be irritated in the toi)
adah: adah dah buy a fren for Monstah.
me: owh?? (perks up) where u buy? jap..nnt i kluar..

haha. we have 2 new family members. Ming Ming and Fluffy. kwn kepada Monstah. Titi died a week after we got her and Monstah. adah cried of course.

"My first pet."
"Why she die??"

*using adah's trademark english

why did she die?? im not quite sure... r.i.p Titi~

their names sume pelik2 and mcm nk tergelak pn ade...adah la kasik :p
and now we got 2 more..hopefully diorg panjang umur murah rezeki :)

btw..ive uploaded some photos..checkout my photoblog here.
some of the picture's a bit squashed up since die dh compress and distort and all.
nak post here bt my layouts so small and x sesuai to post that many pictures plus i like this skin and dont wanna change..yet. hehe :p
got more photos bt pnat nk upload. cudnt get my shoutbox to properly function there. i'll play with it later.

im going out..later~

"the early bird gets the worm"

No comments: