Pages

Friday, April 24, 2020

Hello 2020

It has been a while.
4 years since I last wrote.
Bersawang dah blog ni. Huhu.
Well a lot has been going on since.
It's the year 2020 now people. Wawasan 2020. No flying cars yet.
We're in the month of April now.
4 years into the year and the world is in mayhem.
All because of the corona virus. Covid-19 has taken the world by storm.
A global pandemic. Will definitely change history and the new normal will take place.
Currently Malaysia and most of the world is in lockdown/quarantined/restricted movement.
Everyone is confined and is staying at home. Today is Day 37 of the movement control order (MCO) for Malaysia.
I've been working from home ever since. Things are quite good I must say, I enjoy working from home, well for now.
An update for myself and putting it in writing for me to read back 30 years down the line when I'm old and cripply. Lol.

Today is the 1st day of Ramadhan too. We are all welcoming Ramadhan in a different way this year.
By all staying at home. No taraweehs at the masjid. No going out for iftars. I'll definitely miss the night visits to the mosque. Rasa tenang je. Hopefully can still rasa tenang when at home. May we make the most out of this Ramadhan at home.

Tonight rasa sayu a bit. I don't know why. I've been feeling a bit off for the last couple of days. I find it hard to sleep for a while now. Hence I am blogging in the wee hours of the morning. Hopefully this funky feeling will leave soon.

I don't know why but when I'm feeling down I tend to write. My coping mechanism perhaps. Tu nampak my blog ni kinda depressing je. Hahaha. When I'm happy takde rasa pulak nak menulis. Anyways, its been good to get to blab for a little bit.

Hope the world recovers soon from Covid-19. May we all be protected. Ameen.

Till then, maybe I'll see you in another 4 years time dear blog of mine. Ahaks.

Much love,
-unaberry-

It's been a while since tak dapat nak tengok moon :(


No comments: