Pages

Thursday, June 14, 2012

37 weeks

Being a night owl nowadays see me blogging more and more. Malam-malam sorang-sorang tak tau nak buat ape..huhu.

Last week I was supposed to have my 36 weeks checkup with Dr Ariza but the hospital called to postpone to this week instead because the doctor had something going on. So this week I'm in my 37 weeks. Doc said the babys' head is already engaged. She asked if I had any contractions and I said nope. The most intense contractions that I had was the week when I got back from Kuching but now nada, zilch, zero. Maybe a bit of tummy mengeras here and there but I didn't acknowledge it as contractions as it was too mild.

Baby's estimated weight is now 3.5kg, doc says quite big for 37 weeks. Will have to come in next week to reassess and see if baby is getting bigger or not. As I had a previous c-sect, doc doesn't want me to push too hard if the baby's big. Will put a lot of pressure on the incision nanti. Max can go for normal delivery is 3.8kg. Huhu. Hope baby won't be too big...or else cut-cut la lagi. Sooo wanting for a normal delivery right now. Just have to make lots of doa. Allah knows best. Tengah a bit cuak thinking about delivery and stuff. Been googling a lot on other people's birth stories and experiences. Huhuhu.

Aqil on the other hand is slightly feverish. He also has some red rashes on his face. I'm a bit worried if it's chicken pox or denggi ke ape. But Alhamdulillah I don't see it anywhere else on his body. Just his face. Maybe rashes because of the heat kot. Anyway, it's been 2 days die macam ada temperature..been giving him paracetamol at nursery. At night dah takdela panas sangat..only a bit warm je. Tonight pon nampak macam dah tak panas badan. Hope Aqil will soon be fine inshaAllah. It will be quite a handful if Aqil gets sick right now on top of my anxiety to deliver lagi. Not a good combo.

Aqil (Oct 2011) @Molly Fantasyland. His favourite place EVER!! :p

Been watching Aqil sleeping soundly. Every kid/baby I guess muke tenang je mase tido...innocent. So peaceful kan the face? Rase rindu pulak dekat die even though I'm staring at him. Lagi tengok die lagi rase rindu. Cepat je die besar...dah nak jadi abang dah. Baju pon kene beli size for 3-4 years old. Padahal baru je 2 years. Nak cakap die big built rase macam takdela big sangat. It's been quite a while that I haven't brought him to see his paed. I also have 1 shot of immunization not yet taken...supposed to take it mase 1 and a half years haritu but have been putting it off. Ooooppss. Should make some time to bring him nanti. Don't know of his updates...whether die cukup zat and whatnot. Dulu doc cakap muka die pucat which means die kurang iron and have been given iron supplements. Die makan nak tak nak so lame-lame simpan dalam fridge je. Me and H on the other hand perasaan that he was fair as in putih melepak...pffttt~ Kurang iron rupenye. Haha...parents perasaan. He's a bit picky when it comes to food I guess. Whenever we eat, he takes little rice/carbs but always go for the lauks instead like ayam or udang. I'm not that worried because ade protein but have to see what the doc says la. Ooohh..and he just loves mushroom which will remind me of my close friend back in uni, Fad (mushroom lover and owner of Zawara) who'll be getting married this weekend. Yeayyy! 

Anyway..here are some old photos of Aqil in my phone buat pengubat rindu (macam jauh mana je nak rindu-rinduan ni..huhu).

Penat after outing 2 orang je @OU.
Rase macam quite an achievement.....selalu ade H sekali.
Aqil penat.....Mama die lagi penat :p
(Feb 2012)

(Feb 2012)
@Ikea
He just loves them mini trolleys. Perasaan besar.



No comments: