Pages

Tuesday, June 19, 2012

How I Met Your Father (Part 3)

continued .....

After I sent him the email, it took quite a while for him to get back to me. It was Ramadhan by then, and from there things just started to roll in motion. I was still studying. It was my final semester. We started getting to know each other. It was quite low key. Not many knew about what was going on. Faiz knew of course because she was my roommate back in college. I finished uni in November and then started my first job that month. By early 2009 we decided to get married. There was like kind of a merisik ceromony and it was decided that we would tie the knot in July as Angah and Dalila would be back for their summer hols.

All in all, it took me for about a few months only for me to decide that he was the one that was going to be my husband. I was intrigued by his thoughts, his humour, his background and personality that made me consider marriage. It was not all a lovey dovey affair as we have had our disputes back then (and still now :p). There are some things that I don't quite fancy about him but hey..who is perfect right. We all have our flaws. Alhamdulillah, the good things about him overshadows his flaws. I also love the way how he made (and still makes) me feel :P

Love you H~
As this was my first relationship ever, he was very patient with me. Bila I merajuk he pujuk. When I expect something from him but die macam buat tak tau je and then I got upset he would calm me down. To think back balek, kelakar je. I have no prior relationship experience what so ever so of coursela I don't what to expect from all of this relationship thingy. Everyone was a bit surprised because I yang tak pernah couple-couple ada boyfriend ni tiba-tiba dah nak kawen dah. I was a bit afraid at first, tak tau if I made the right choice or not by thinking of marriage. I mean hey..it's a BIG step ok. But Alhamdulillah, with lots of doa Allah has made me see clearer to choose the path that I chose back then.

Although we still argue and have our differences...I love you H. Although your flaws sometimes irk me ever so much, sometimes I see that we complement each other in ways that I never thought would work. Indeed Allah has His ways and indeed jodoh itu is in His hands. Who are we to know our jodoh. Alhamdulillah for giving me the perfect husband if not perfect but perfect for me. May our marriage stay strong and lasts till jannah with all the trials and tribulations that have been surrounding us lately InshaAllah. Love you H~


Gambar mude-mudi mase honeymoon :p


So that kids, is how I met your father.   :)


--- THE END ---

No comments: